The top 10 most influential tech policy makers may vary depending on time and context, but here are some individuals who have been widely recognized for their influence in shaping technology policy:
1. Tim Cook – CEO of Apple
2. Sundar Pichai – CEO of Google and Alphabet Inc.
3. Mark Zuckerberg – CEO of Facebook
4. Satya Nadella – CEO of Microsoft
5. Ajit Pai – Former Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
6. Margrethe Vestager – Executive Vice President of the European Commission for a Europe Fit for the Digital Age
7. Sheryl Sandberg – COO of Facebook
8. Brad Smith – President of Microsoft
9. Jack Dorsey – CEO of Twitter and Square
10. Cathy Davidson – Professor and technology policy scholar at the City University of New York (CUNY) Graduate Center
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and there are other influential individuals and regulatory bodies that play vital roles in shaping tech policy globally.