The list of the top 10 most influential women in tech is subjective and may vary depending on the criteria used. Here are ten women who are often recognized as influential in the tech industry:
1. Sheryl Sandberg – COO of Facebook and author of “Lean In.”
2. Susan Wojcicki – CEO of YouTube.
3. Marissa Mayer – former CEO of Yahoo, early Google employee.
4. Ginni Rometty – former CEO of IBM.
5. Melinda Gates – philanthropist and co-founder of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
6. Megan Smith – former Chief Technology Officer of the United States, Google executive.
7. Safra Catz – CEO of Oracle Corporation.
8. Reshma Saujani – founder and CEO of Girls Who Code.
9. Padmasree Warrior – former CEO of NIO US, former CTO of Cisco Systems.
10. Angela Ahrendts – former Senior Vice President of Retail at Apple Inc., former CEO of Burberry.
It is important to note that this list represents just a few influential women in tech, and there are numerous other women making significant contributions to the field.